Devil May Cry 3 RIP - MediaFire
|Devil May Cry 3 RIP | 572 MB|
Set in modern times in an enchanted tower named Temen-ni-gru, the story centers on the dysfunctional relationship between Dante and his brother Vergil. The events of the game take place just as Dante has opened up the Devil May Cry agency, and before Dante's demonic heritage has reached its full potential. The story is told primarily through a mixture of cutscenes using the game's engine with several pre-rendered full motion videos.
Upon release, Devil May Cry 3 was widely criticized for its high level of difficulty, but was praised for improvements over its predecessor, and a return to the challenging gameplay of Devil May Cry. A manga prequel to the game was first published in Japan in 2005.
- Supported OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
- Processor: 1 GHz Pentium® III or AMD Athlon™ (or better)
- RAM: 256 MB
- Video Card: 128 MB DirectX® 9.0c-compliant AGP or PCI Express graphics card (256 or higher for High Graphics Detail support) (see supported list*)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compliant (or better)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c or higher (included on disc)
- CD-ROM: 12x or faster CD-ROM
- Hard Drive Space: 1.2 GB minimum
- Peripherals Supported: Gamepad
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ FX/6/7 families
- ATI® Radeon® 9200-9800/X families
- Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, video cards, and operating systems, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at: http://support.ubi.com. Operation not assured if VRAM is shared with Main Memory. Video card of NVIDIA GeForce 7500 and above is recommended. Please end other applications when playing with this product. Defects may occur if other applications are running.
- Not designed to run on Windows Vista But Patch/fix can be found!
Cara Installasi :